Harvey Penick Golf Campus is owned and operated by First Tee — Greater Austin, and we both need your help to get through these unprecedented times.
At the First Tee — Greater Austin, we want to “keep the ball rolling.” COVID-19 has had a tremendous effect on our world, and we are all saddened by the loss of life and the strain it has put on individuals, families, and kids in particular: missing time with their friends, sports, band, clubs, school functions, etc.
Like everyone’s favorite golfer Arnold Palmer, we will all be charging back… Needless to say, the impact on First Tee has been tough but there is a very simple and fun way you can help… by playing golf! Please consider playing a round at Harvey Penick Golf Campus.
100% of the proceeds stay at First Tee — Greater Austin!
We hope to see you soon. Beyond play, there are more ways to make a difference and get involved:
- Register your child for our personal growth through junior golf programs.
- Donate here to Keep Austin Kids on Course
- Gift to our capital campaign that is taking dead aim at building a learning center for kids, teens, and the community.
- Donate golf equipment, supplies or maintenance equipment to help HPGC and FTGA programs.
- Volunteer your time with FTGA programs or special events!