The Harvey Penick Golf Campus is excited to present its first Footgolf League this Summer!
- Starting Wednesday, June 15th, 5:30pm shotgun start at the Harvey Penick Golf Campus – 5501 Ed Bluestein Blvd.
- $49.00 per person registration fee includes minimum of 5 matches, use of a #5 soccer ball during the league (if you need one), and a league t-shirt
- Each team can have up to 6 players (4 starters and 2 subs).
Format: 1 Best of 2 vs. 1 Best Ball of 2 Match Play, each team will be playing for two points each week. At the end of the season we will have play-offs. The team with the most points will play the team with the least points and the winner will play against the winner of the match between the teams with the 2nd and 3rd most points. If we have more then 4 teams, the teams will be divided into conferences which will extend the playoff’s to one week.
- Match #1: Wednesday, June 15th, 5:30pm shotgun start
- Match #2: Wednesday, June 22nd, 5:30pm shotgun start
- Match #1: Wednesday, June 29th, 5:30pm shotgun start
- First Round of Playoffs: Wednesday, July 6th, 5:30pm shotgun
- Final Round of Playoffs: Wednesday, July 13th, 5:30pm shotgun
- League Social Immediately after play at Gourmands Neighborhood Pub, 2316 Webberville Rd.
To sign-up please click here.
2nd ANNUAL FOOTGOLF CITY CHAMPIONSHIP
August 14th, 2016
- Kids 12 & under
- Kids 13-17
- Men 18-39
- Men 40+
- Women 18-39
- Women 40+
18 Holes of individual stroke play
$25.00 includes a free practice round (tee time recommended), prizes, tee gifts, lunch & more!!!